Pseudo-weekend Mood

>> Monday, August 31, 2009

01 Mood: Contented and happy. My 3-day weekend has been perfect. I was able to do most of my errands [if not all] last Saturday, went to see them girls both Saturday and Sunday nights, met my beautiful niece who looks like Dora only cuter, and stayed sober the whole week.

02 Best thing about this weekend: Watching Up, finally! We arrived to the G4 cinemas at 8:10 PM, and the movie was starting at 8:15. I was pleasantly surprised that there were still seats!

03 Last movie I saw: The Time Traveler's Wife, last week, and Up last night.Both made me hold back tears, I really did not want to cry inside the theater!

04 What I’m watching: Before Sunset, again. I'm teary-eyed as I remember how much I could relate to Celine and basically how adorable Ethan Hawke is, and that I would throw a bitch fit, too, like she did if I found out that he wrote a book about me and got freaking married afterwards. I particularly want to pin Ethan's smirk when he said "I know" towards the end of the movie.

05 Fashion lust:  This!

06 Listening to: The sound of Wowowee outside the room. =/

07 Favourite recent purchase: Inspiration cards from Maya's Etsy. I can't wait to receive them! :D

08 What I’m reading: A Life of Pi by Yann Martel.

09 I want: To stay in bed all day and just daydream.

10 Aim for this week: Avoid going back to the sedentary life, be a good girl and stop complaining. Oh and this --- not this week though but I felt like sharing what makes me giddeh!

Survey questions via Belle Lumiere.

Askmewhats August 31, 2009 at 3:31 PM

I also want your fashion lemming@ that's a lovely lovely dress!

Liza! August 31, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Wow.. that's a really pretty dress. I want it too. :-)

Sounds like you had a great time.. i'm glad. :-)

teeyah. August 31, 2009 at 9:56 PM

@Nikki: The dress is soooo beautiful, no? :D Am still thinking of it now. :( I want it badly.

@Liza: IKR :D It fits your sweet personality. As for me, I'm pseudo-ing, haha :D Thank you for the comments. I'm sure you're still smiling now from your BKK weekend :)

Shen September 1, 2009 at 12:01 AM

weekend for me was pseudo-productive. I finally cleaned out all my papers here at home (coz i need sheets for the dog cage) and filed my bills etc. :) I love that trailer... must watch!!

oh, i didn't hold back tears during UP! i was crying behind my 3d glasses. :) lol!

teeyah. September 1, 2009 at 7:30 AM

@Shen: I envy you, you are SO productive! :D 500 Days of Summer is love. Can't wait na talaga, Zooey Deschanel is one of my fave actresses :D And goody, you have 3D glasses. I was sitting between the BF kasi and my brother and they were betting what scene will make me cry. Hehe :D

~PakKaramu~ September 2, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Pak Karamu reading and visiting your blog