Is it just me or is Wolowitz and Raj wayyy too hot in this photo?
[I want Kaley's entire outfit, including the hat!]
Starring Johnny Galecki as Dr. Leonard Hofstadter, Jim Parsons as Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Kaley Cuoco as Penny, Simon Helberg as Howard Wolowitz and Kunal Nayyar as Rajesh Koothrappali, every episode of TBBT leaves me with truckloads of belly laughs, lesser stress levels and something new to add to my repository of information. Take this for example:
In one episode, Sheldon tells Leonard [they are housemates and Penny is their neighbor] that he doesn’t stand a chance at Penny:
Sheldon: You have about as much chance of going out with Penny as the Hubble Telescope has of finding that at the center of each black hole there's a little man with a flashlight trying to find the circuit breaker.
Sheldon: I'm not insane! My mother had me tested!
Albeit fairly new in the TV arena, the show is an absolute hilarious fete, even if you don’t understand Star Trek jokes, didn’t read comics as a kid or hated all your Science subjects. Trust me, I’m no geek either but this is a crazy, must-watch show.
A whole new world of possibilities, including love. The TBBT cast in their
TBBT characters. Howard, Leonard, Penny, Sheldon and Raj.
My favorite scenes/episodes:
- The one where Penny accidentally sprayed paint on Sheldon’s ‘spot’
- The one where Leonard’s mom came for a visit.
- The one where Sheldon gets a girlfriend and yet he doesn’t know it.
- The ones where Penny sings Sheldon the ‘soft kitty’ song.
- The one where Penny made Penny Blossoms.
- The one where Sheldon and Leonard 'lost' their pants.
- The one where the opening was the four of them performing ‘Under the Bridge’ by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
The one where Wolowitz wasn’t himself.