Last time, when the BF and I went to Ayala Town Center to watch the Proposal, we ate at Fish and Co. while waiting for the last full show and here are my thoughts on our dining experience:
*Disclaimer:The following are just the author's opinion and I am in no way claiming I'm an expert :) Thanks.
Fish and Co. says:
At Fish & Co., all seafood is prepared in a simple and straight - forward manner. Using only the freshest fish and seafood; Fish & Co. pans out great tasting meals in generous portion - as a mark of quality and value.
Lemonade for me and Strawberry Lemonade for the BF
Php 80 ea., Bottomless
For the mains, I ordered:
New York Fish and Chips served with White Rice
(instead of chips), Php 465.00
The BF's order: Grilled Salmon Cajun
- Both the lemonade and the strawberry lemonade were perfect. However, the glass [yes, the glass] does not appeal to me for some reason. This may not be a problem to some :)
- Service was extremely good. It was only a minute before we were seated and it took only two sticks of Marlboro Lights before the food were served.
- The BF's salmon is okay for dinner but my fish and chips were not. It was supposed to be fish and chips but I figured I'd be really bored with my food after three bites so I chose white rice instead. It makes for a great meal, but it's so big that the BF finished it instead. Besides, it was so dry.
- Reallllyyy big servings. This may be a plus to many but it's not to me. I'd love to eat a variety every meal, which is why I'd prefer small servings.
- Fish was indeed, fresh. But I just wish they did not serve it on pans and then they would have to redo their whole marketing strategy so I guess that's okay.
- I think that the meals are kind of pricey -- especially that the vibe I was getting was that they were going for casual eating. Think booth tables and yellow lamps. It was a little too casual to have a meal worth Php 500 and above.
I give this restaurant only 3 stars. It was good trying it but I will have to try other restaurants next time. Especially since Pepper Lunch recently opened at ATC, as well, I wanna eat some Shimofouri steak!
Fish & Co., Alabang Town Center
Corte de las Palmas, Ground Floor
Alabang Town Center, Alabang-Zapote Rd.
Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila