But first, let me show you how it looks now, after a year and a half:
The case can get really grubby after mingling with the other items
in your makeup case. And trust me, I've been really careful at that.
NARS Oasis with flash
Made with transparent pigments for a soft and sheer look. Imparts a natural, healthy glow for any skin tone and may be worn alone or layered together for more depth and intensity.
Provides a sheer, natural hint of color
Made with transparent pigments to avoid heaviness
Broad selection of shades
Here is why this is my HG blush:
- Its transparent pigments make it easier for me to build the color up with more strokes, rather than have much color in one brush.
- After one and a half year of use, the compact did not show any signs of usage, in fact I'm thinking it would be 5 years more before I would need to buy a replacement!
- The shade Oasis is probably the most perfect shade on my yellow, NC25 cheeks. When I bought this, I actually stood at the NARS counter in Rustan's for a good hour just to test all the shades that were there. Like most fangirls, I did try Orgasm, only to find out it kind of washed me out and made me look more yellow. I almost went ahead to buy Mounia but Oasis won me over with the "sparkling pink champagne" shade.
- Color lasts for all day, I never retouched since I used this [except when I'm running or doing something sporty which requires me to wash my face, which is rather rare -- the sport I mean]
- IMO, the color kind of intensifies during the middle of the day when my face have kind of accumulated a little moisture and it kinda makes the cheeks glow, as accentuated by Oasis. It's pure love :D
- Although the Oasis does have shimmers in them, it does not show rather blatantly, or intensify pores, which some shimmery blushes do.
- Perfect, perfect, perfect. Here is Oasis on my cheeks, btw:
NARS Oasis is available in Rustan's Department Store at PhP 1,250. EDIT: According to lelila, it is now Php 1,350.00 though just last year it was just P1,250. What about you, what's your HG blush? Share! :D