02 Best thing about this weekend: Another long weekend in the Philippines, two more nights before I can watch The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother season premieres!
03 Last movie I saw: I haven't been able to watch a movie this week because everything was incredibly busy :(
04 What I’m watching: One Tree Hill Season 7 premiere --- which was disappointing, by the way. With no more Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton, the show feels like a badly-done collage of some sort. While I never really liked their team-up [always have rooted for Lucas and Brooke], the show seemed empty without Lucas' voice overs and Peyton's I'm-so-kawawa drama. The only savior in this show, IMO, is Austin Nichols, playing Brooke's movie producer boyfriend, Julian Baker.
05 Fashion lust: This!
06 Listening to: Collective Souls' Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down
07 Favourite recent purchase: Elianto's Angled Blush Brush. For some reason, it really works well for me!
08 What I’m reading: Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. I missed my chick lit books and had to do some revisiting.
09 I want: To escape.
10 Aim for this week: Keep my mouth shut and just do what I need to do.
Oh and I've been tagged by the lovely Gem, who is also having her first blog giveaway, ending on September 27th! You can win these:
1. You MUST be a follower of her blog. So, click on the "follow" button if you aren't a follower yet!
2. Copy the image and post it together with the mechanics on your blog. Don't forget to link back!
3. Leave a comment on this entry saying, "I'm in!"
My daily routine:
- I wash my face with Kojic Soap and use Neutrogena's Alcohol-Free Toner.I apply Olay's Total Effects, wait a good 15 minutes and apply Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock on my face and arms.
- I apply Artdeco Camouflage Cream to conceal spots and blemishes.
- For my foundation, I brush MAC Studio Fix using the V&M brush [the biggest one].
- I fill in my brows with NYX eyebrow pencil in brown and Maybelline Eyebrow Stylist.
- On normal days, I just line my lids with Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen after curling my eyelashes. Then I apply the first mascara my hand hits.
- I apply Sally Hansen lipbalm and whatever color of lipstick I feel that day.
- Smile and brush blush on the apples of my cheeks and that's it! :)
How is your weekend going? Kisses!