- means having to wake up early mornings for appointments and chores.
- looking at a huge pile of laundry in the morning.
- facing the consequences of bad decisions -- and making an effort to fix them.
- putting on your game face every now and then.
- make the decision -- and stand by them.
- losing the people who made you who you are today.
Anyhoo, I'm off to a wedding today [the third I've been invited to this year] at the Manila Hotel, a birthday party at Mogwai in Cubao X and the BFF's bazaar tomorrow. If you're in the South, try to drop by and say hi! :)
Oh and here's a thank you giveaway from Maui/Sush. Don't forget to join!
2. Repost this on your blog and leave the link as a comment
3. If you want additional entries, subscribe to my blog via email or follow me on twitter (1 entry each) but this is optional
- Small clutch thing from the MAC Holiday Heirloom Collection
- MAC Individual Lashes
- Sample of MAC Pigment sample (hehe it spilled but still half full!) in Reflects Blue
- BB Cream Sample in Premium Gold Caviar
- BB Cream Sample: Super BB
- Rimmel Colour Rush Quad in Smokey Noir (swatched)
- Kirland Mineral Shimmer Powder
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Luminous Shadow in After midnight
- ELF Professional Smudge Eye Sponge
- ELF Regular and Waterproof Mascara Duo
- A jar sample of my HG Product! RCMA Invisible Setting Powder
- Urban Decay Sparkler pen in Dynamite (not pictured)
Happy weekend, everyone!