I first purchased my first MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner last 2007. I am on my second pot now and I can safely say that it is my HG lipbalm, alongside Sally Hansen's Moisturizing Lip Balm.
A protective emollient balm formulated with SPF 15, a sheer wash of colour and an all-natural sheen. Conditions lips, locks in moisture. Contains Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Extract, Wheat Germ Oil, vitamins A and E.
15 ml / 0.5 fl oz
US $14.50 [Php 950 locally, ugh]
What I Like About it:
- Non-sticky! Lipgloss and lipbalms are notoriously known to be sticky but this one isn't.
- The perfect tint. Fuschia Fix aka #FF0066 in RGB code will forever be my
perfectsignature color. Notice how I apply stroke to most of my photos? This is the color of that and this is the perfect color on my lips.
- Moisturizing. I can get away with this and only this, without another lipbalm or a lipstick.
- The cake-batter scent. Most of MAC's lip products have this scent. I hated it a lot before but I'm so accustomed to it now and I love it.
- Locally-available at MAC Stores nationwide [which is not too many though.]
- Handy. Its size fits my makeup bag well and it ain't very bulky. I sometimes leave it beside my office computer and it looks nice in there. This is also perfect for night outs and you have only a small space for one lip product.
- Long-lasting. One pot of 15ml took me one and a half year to finish.
- Sunscreen. This little wonder has SPF 15. It's not much but hey, it's better than nothing!
- They have a wide range of tints: Fuschia Fix, Petting Pink [Pink Sheen], Close for Comfort [Pinkish Brown], Feelin' Good [Light neutral beige], Gentle Coral [Orange Pink Sheen, read Pammy's review here, too], Soothing Beige [Beige sheen], and Plum Perfect [Plum/wine sheen].
What I Don't Like:
- Really? Php 950? Too darn expensive for a lipbalm!
- I always need a lipbrush for this. Gah.
- The black cap can become grubby after a short while.
MAC TLC is available at MAC Counters at SM Mall of Asia, Shangri La Mall, and Glorietta, Makati [Rustan's].