Give cheeks a radiant, rosy tint of colour in an instant thanks to the innovative blush stamp, easily portable for make-up application ‘on the go’. The sponge applicator is coated in the pressed powder so it can be applied lightly to the cheeks for a fresh-faced glow. Cheeks look like they have been gently pinched by Mother Nature. Available in two delectable shades – Limited Edition 01 Vibrant Rose and 02 Golden Coral - the blush is stylishly presented in a fresh white pack with a handy mirror for making-up on the move. To help care for skin, the Cheek Blush features moisturising Community Trade sesame seed oil and Community Trade Brazil nut oil.
I honestly thought that since the blush came in a coral-ish [Golden Coral] shade, I thought it wouldn't look as good on me, better than any other pink-hued blush would. But of course, I was wonderfully surprised that it's still a flattering shade after all.
What I Liked About it:
- Unique! I've never seen a blusher like it and I likey! Plus it comes in white, too, which is a bonus for me.
- Space-saver. The stamp blush occupies very little space in my bag. Also, the blush is compact which contributes to it being not messy at all.
- Convenient to Use. Shen and I were joking that this little baby comes in handy just before entering the boardroom as all you need are two dots and minimal blending.
- Natural. I like that this blush comes on sheer as I always make the mistake of putting on too much. With this, I'd have to add more for emphasis, or layer it with another blush, which is what I do most days for gradient.
- Smells good! I'm not sure why but it may be the natural oils infused in it. I love smelling it while stamping it on cos it's so faint you just want more!
- The little mirror on the bottom of the blush can get quite handy for touchups!
- Long Lasting. Again, let the oils take credit for it! It may be their 'fault' why the blush stays on longer. Yay!
- Hygiene. How am I supposed to clean/wash the stamping pad? I've been using this blusher for more than a week now so I'm not using the pad anymore. I use my favorite blush brush though.
- Price. For something a tad smaller for a regular blush, it can be quite expensive at Php 1,395. Though my guess would be because it is limited edition but still?
- Limited Edition. Period.
Here is a photo of me wearing the blush with NARS Oasis.Like I said, I wear them together as I've discovered they are great on top of each other. TBS kinda acts like the background blush and NARS is the foreground and there is a beautiful gradient on my cheeks. Love!
Want to read a review on the Vibrant Rose variant? Click here for Nikki's review!
a BDJ Planner [with all the yummy coupons inside!] and a Php 500 GC from Ellana!
Manila Beauty Blog