- means having to wake up early mornings for appointments and chores.
- looking at a huge pile of laundry in the morning.
- facing the consequences of bad decisions -- and making an effort to fix them.
- putting on your game face every now and then.
- make the decision -- and stand by them.
- losing the people who made you who you are today.
I've no words to describe how under the weather [and incredibly discombobulated] I've been feeling these days. No amount of beer and cigarettes can seem to distract me from it so I might as well ---- well, get on and just go with the flow. I know this post sounds so sad but I am. Trust me though, I'll be fine soon, especially since I treated myself to a mini-spree at
Greenbelt 5 [cos a lot of stores were on sale] last Wednesday --- I discovered my new love, Promod.
On the happier front, I am finally heading to Bangkok! I know I sound so excited and to think BKK is just a three-hour flight but the thing is I've attempted, several times in the past to book a vacation to BKK. Problem was, every time I did, they had always some sort of a coup and I end up canceling my plans and head somewhere else, instead. Thanks to the Cebu Pacific sale, I was able to book flights for me and my friends for work on January for only Php 24,500 for 5 persons [the other two had waayyy too much air miles, lucky girls]. So in preparation, I've chucked out the other books away from my nightstand for the meantime and started reading this long overdue book alongside this month's Cosmo, of course:
Anyhoo, I'm off to a wedding today [the third I've been invited to this year] at the Manila Hotel, a birthday party at Mogwai in Cubao X and the BFF's bazaar tomorrow. If you're in the South, try to drop by and say hi! :)
Oh and here's a thank you giveaway from Maui/Sush. Don't forget to join!
1. Leave a comment to this post and tell me what is ONE product you cant live without and WHY
2. Repost this on your blog and leave the link as a comment
3. If you want additional entries, subscribe to my blog via email or follow me on twitter (1 entry each) but this is optional
Whats up for grabs?
- Small clutch thing from the MAC Holiday Heirloom Collection
- MAC Individual Lashes
- Sample of MAC Pigment sample (hehe it spilled but still half full!) in Reflects Blue
- BB Cream Sample in Premium Gold Caviar
- BB Cream Sample: Super BB
- Rimmel Colour Rush Quad in Smokey Noir (swatched)
- Kirland Mineral Shimmer Powder
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Luminous Shadow in After midnight
- ELF Professional Smudge Eye Sponge
- ELF Regular and Waterproof Mascara Duo
- A jar sample of my HG Product! RCMA Invisible Setting Powder
- Urban Decay Sparkler pen in Dynamite (not pictured)
Happy weekend, everyone!