What I Know For Sure: The Truth
- That you can hide under a lot of false pretenses and you can mask what you like but at the end of the day, what you want will come out into the surface.
- That things you aspire for change, and boy, do they change gradually --- and frequently.
- What you do everyday is more important than what you do once in a while.
- That perception management is one of the biggest lessons you can learn in life --- and most valuable, too.
- That going up and being up there means being judged. Know if that is what you truly want.
And that this cover of One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful is just amazing :)
I'm off to a christening --- have a lovely Sunday, girls!
Catch my daily posts via Live an Inspired Life on Facebook!