Chronicles of Organic Finds: Organic Alley Argan Oil
Happy Wednesday, my dear lovely readers!
Today, I would like to focus on skincare, and on organic skincare, at that. The movement towards natural and organic has been strengthening more and more of late. I am not one to be not part of it. I especially love the idea of women becoming SME businesswomen, pursuing their passions. I dream of becoming such woman but for now, I would like to be a supporter to this movement first.
Organic Alley is the brainchild of Aliw del Rosario, who's based in Baguio. Aliw is a strong advocate for beauty as a necessary pillar to a woman’s confidence, self-esteem, strength and personality. Beauty as a complement to one’s intelligence. Beauty as a gift that is our responsibility to protect and nurture. Beauty that goes beyond looks, emanates from the heart, and grows from good food, laughter with great friends and dare-devilish biking!
I'm especially a fan of their Argan Oil --- who isn't? Argan oil is just the best organic beauty treat that's also incredibly multi purpose. These days, I've taken a break from my usual moisturizer and skincare, and have relied on Argan Oil solely. Aside from facial moisturization, here are other argan oil purposes:
- Minimizes wrinkles, clears out blemishes, relieves patchy skin and revitalizes lackluster hair.
- Prevents and/or removes stretch marks from pregnancy or weight loss
- Regulates secretion of sebum/oil on skin
- Treats skin inflamatory diseases
- Repairs damaged hair and conditions dry scalp
- Repairs and calms overly treated or sensitive skin
- Heals sunburn and protects from salt and chlorine
What I Love about Organic Alley's Argan Oil:
- Not too expensive at PHP 499/30ml. I think 30ml is a great size to start with if it's your first time trying out Argan Oil
- Gave my skin serious softness, without the added hassle brought about by humidity. I do use this though indoors and before going to sleep.
- A little goes a long way.
- On top of using it as my moisturizer, I get to use a few drops on my hair as well, before swimming and before sleeping.
- Which makes it perfect for travel: It's a multipurpose product!
- No breakouts so far for two weeks now.
- It's organic!
- And available online -- perfect for lazy girls like me who'd rather order things online. xx
Organic Alley products are available online through Organic Alley's website.
Catch my daily posts via Live an Inspired Life on Facebook!