I'm sitting on my bed now, on a Sunday afternoon and sipping milk and having my cereals. It's such a lovely Sunday [though I haven't checked the weather] and maybe it's even better from my end because it's a no-work day tomorrow, it being the National Heroes' Day.
My review for today is focused on another blush I've had for months now. I've never done a review because as you know, I keep on using my HG blush all the time :x.
ELF [Eyes Lips Face] says:
This exquisite, delicate, pigment payoff makes cheeks radiant combined with a healthy-looking glow. Infused with texturizing agents, skin feels smooth and pores are minimized.I initially bought this last summer because I thought I wanted a more summery look but never really used it extensively. These past few days, I switched to this just to see how it fares and here's my humble review about it.
Gently place finger-tip into bottom groove and pull sliding compartment open. To Apply: Brush gently over powder, tap excess powder off brush and blend into apples of cheek.
What I liked about it:
- Inexpensive at Php 129.00. This is cheaper in the US, though, selling for only USD 1.00.
- No breakouts for the week I was using it.
- Available everywhere -- and I mean really everywhere. I'm seeing ELF products at all SM branches, Watson's, even The Ramp and at BF Ruins, too!
- Color payoff is good. One would need a very light hand in applying this, otherwise, one would look like she was punched.
- Product has the right amount of shimmers.
- Messy. Real, real messy. Just look at the photo and you'd know.
- As I've said, while color payoff is good, I need a light hand for this --- something I don't have.
- Can't use this for contouring [as some bronzers can be used for this purpose] because there are shimmers.
- Compact is not of every good quality but for its price, it's forgivable.
- Why is it double the price here in the Philippines? Still forgivable, though.
- Does not last very long. I had to retouch after 3 hours.
Here's a photo of me from last night and a close up my cheek.
Revlon Liquid Eye Pen
How is your Sunday going so far? I hope it's as good as mine. :)