There will be a total of seven fab prizes and one winner can win all of it, some of it, or one. Any which way, there is a large chance of winning if you just express how much you want it! Before the mechanics, let me quote Rowena's prizes and the reasons why she's in love with these first:
From Rowena's blog:
One set of Yummy books - By one set, I mean one lucky winner will get all three cookbooks from Yummy Magazine! Yummy Meals in Minutes, Yummy So-easy Sweets, and Yummy Weekend Cooking. Yummy Magazine is my favorite food magazine with its quick and easy recipes. The ingredients used are all very easy to get a hold of to boot. Did I mention the layout is very colorful and nice too?
Did your eyes sparkle just like mine did? I would like to win everything! Though I'd have to admit that the ones that struck me the most are the Yummy recipe books! I have a
Now I'm daydreaming of being able to make Strawberry Tiramisu cakes, Pritchon Maki Roll, Fish and Pesto Pizza and more!
And if I don't win, well, I could always wish I wish for the Starbucks Clean and Green Tumbler 2010 Edition but then that would be too selfish of me. :P
Here are the mechanics, BTW, so you, too can join the Animetric Giveaway Contest!
- Tell me which prize you want to win and why. Convince me. You can do so in the form of a reply to this post or you can get your creative juices flowing and blog about it… blog about why you should win the prize you want. If you choose to make a blog entry, post the url in the reply section of this post. Please indicate your name and email address so I can contact you if you win. :D
- Each person can have one entry per prize. Since we have seven prizes at stake, you can have a total of seven entries.
- This contest is open only to residents of the Philippines.
- The first person to submit a valid entry automatically wins a bottle of Celeteque Advanced and will still be eligible for other prizes.
- Deadline for submission of entries will be on March 15, 2010. Winners will be announced on March 18, 2010, exactly one month after this blog’s anniversary.
So are you psyched to join just yet? There are two more days to go to join. Good luck and let's all cross our fingers!