Swooned over this:
And now this:
Yep, that IS a Bea Valdes purse.
On Kate Moss, if you haven't noticed, is a Bea Valdes neckpiece. Isn't that Pinay Pride, or what?
- I broke my two consecutive weeks of being sober and drank about two liters of *wait, let me scramble for my memory* FAIL, I don't-remember-my-drink last Saturday at Tav Asia.
- All my drunkenness disappeared into thin air when we were driving home and couldn't see through the pouring rain at 3 AM.
- Older friends are heaven-sent. No offense to anyone who is older than me but you guys give wisdom to me who's still learning the ropes of streetsmarts-ism. My eternal gratitude.
- I finally got my locks chopped off, a good four inches were removed. Now, if I only knew what style I can incorporate to these as I really am tired with curls but don't know what else suits me. Help?
- Happiness can come in sporadic bursts. As soon as I declared I was happy for the day, with one snap I was again back to my discombobulated and antsy state.
I do hope all is well with you, especially my fellow Filipinas. The weather is crazy! The rains are nonstop. Don't forget your umbrellas and Wellies and a bottle of sanitizer. Keep safe and healthy, everyone!
*image from style.com