I think I have met my most favorite makeup remover to date.
I may be biased, to be honest, because anything that comes in blush color and in soft, sherbet form has my vote. In my head, if this product failed to deliver, it would've really broken my heart to skip using such a pretty cleansing product. This is gonna be short and sweet so see below why I love Banila Co's Clean It Zero:
- The cleansing experience. Anything that delivers a nice smooth experience to the face is a winner in my book. This means that the product is consistent, sherbet like but melts into oil-like cleanser once on the face already and has only a faint smell.
- No stingy eyes, no allergic reactions.
- No strong smell.
- Love that it comes with a small spatula and is sealed, too!
- Cleans even the most stubborn mascara :P
- No dry skin after!
- Available locally. You may order online via BeautyMNL for PHP 850.
To use: Scoop out a pea sized amount and spread all over the face. Wash with water and with your favorite facial cleanser.
Will I buy again? YES! But at this rate, it looks like this whole jar of 100ml cleansing goodness will last me a long time.