Beauty Destination: Beauty MNL Review
I'm currently watching the Vice Presidential debate on live stream now and things are quite heated and interesting. I'm trying to chill before the week starts yet again and I want to share something I'm happy about: beauty deliveries! To be honest, I've been shopping for North American beauty finds when I was in LA but coming back, I've thought I'd stock up on Korean goodies. I was quite intrigued by Banila Co's Clean It Zero and been hearing great reviews from friends so I decided to order from the BeautyMNL Shop.
As I was already an existing Deal Grocer customer, it was quite easy for me to log in to the website, order my Banila Co. Clean It Zero jar and throw in Dove Hair Vitamins for good measure. After 24 hours, this was waiting for me:
What I love about BeautyMNL Shop:
- User experience of BeautyMNL is the best amongst online beauty shops right now. I love that it's clean and easy to navigate with simple lines.
- My orders came in a resealable BeautyMNL plastic zip bag, concealed with tissue paper and marked fragile.
- The shop offers products which can't be found elsewhere in the PH such as Banila Co., Innisfree etc.
- They deliver nationwide, at PHP50 within Metro Manila!
- Payment options range from Paypal (yes!), bank deposit and cash on delivery. Hooray!
- The overall experience is just seamless!
Will I order again? Soon, for those Innisfree products! :)
Any beauty shopping discoveries lately? Share with me!