There was this one time that my boyfriend took me to an upscale steak place after I complained we always went to our favorite, mid-priced but awesome steak place we loved. He took me there because we never tried it and it was in the newer wings of this nearby mall. Three days after, he took me back to our favorite steak place and as I sat there chewing on porterhouse, I thought to myself that you won't know how good you have it until you taste a bad thing. Needless to say, I never went back to that new upscale steak place.
It was exactly how I felt like upon using my unnamed eye cream, which was meh, and then when I switched to Laneige Time Freeze Eye Serum and thought to myself, "this is so good I'm not going back to that other brand."
I've heard good words from friends about this serum and I am ecstatic that it delivers. After two weeks of using this, I noticed that despite the haggardness of my life and the long hours I was pulling, my eyes looked like I got enough sleep and that my skin around my eye area is soft and hydrated.
What I Love:
- The whole experience is just fantastic, like buying at the store, touching the bottle and applying it on, everything just felt luxurious and seamless.
- No allergies, no breakouts and no dryness.
- No annoying scent whatsoever.
- I really think it super works!
- Love the silver pump bottle which dispenses just the right amount of product.
- Priced reasonably at PHP 2,500.
Will I buy again? You bet I will but I'm also eyeing some Korean brands and I am to try some new eye creams, too.
Laneige Time Freeze Eye Serum is priced at Php2,500 (approx $56.00) available locally at Trinoma, Mall of Asia, Robinsons Place Manila, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Magnolia, SM Aura and SM Megamall where I got mine :)