But this is quite an exception, in the past few days [weeks, even!] of my lethargic state and whining sessions with both friends and colleagues, the one thing that saved my mornings was this:
I've always been a scent-driven person, especially with shower gels. I base my judgment on how they smell in the bottle, while taking a shower, after shower and hours after I've taken my shower. My usual favorites have always been J & J's Milk bath, Dove Green Tea Body Wash and St. Ives' Apricot Scrub. Looks like I will have a new staple!
A deeply moisturizing and cleansing body wash of energizing Lemon, Peppermint, May Chang and Lemongrass with mango extract.
Directions: Pump a small amount on the palm of your hand or on a loofa or sponge. Lather all over your body and inhale deeply to experience the energizing power of the pure essential oils.
Here is what I loved about it:
- The few squirts got me awake already. When I said on the title of this post that something is waking me up, this is. The scent of lemongrass and mango felt like orange to me, though. The awakening power is probably the shower gel's biggest strength because it made my bathing experience a whole lot better with its scent. I initially thought that it was just for the first time, but such was not the case. I still enjoy smelling it, two weeks after my initial use.
- The pump! What I got is only a trial-sized bottle but it does come with a pump and I love it. No spills!
- Cleansing power. I felt clean right after shower.
- Organic! Amu'in has a whole range of organic bath and body concoctions and they all smell YUM.
Here is what I disliked about it:
- Bubbles. I was looking for bubbles and they were scarce, unfortunately.
- Not moisturizing. At all.
Would I buy again? Sure!
Amu'in Wellness Spa
(63 2) 838.0073
Amu'in Products are available at:
ECHO STOREGround Floor, Serendra, Bonifacio Global City
1829 Jorge Bocobo Street, Malate
WORLD OF WELLNESS
2/F V-Mall (formerly Virra Mall) Greenhills
Level 5 Wellness Zone, Shangri-La Plaza Mall
BEAUTY BY SM
G/F SM Department Store, Megamall
Mandarin Oriental Manila
Plantation Bay, Cebu
You can also get in touch with Amu'in through their social networking sites:
Multiply and Facebook.
**Photo courtesy of Amuin Wellness.