I don't think I have given Pink Sugar's Lip and Cheek Sugar Tint before the credit it deserved. Or at all. Maybe it's also because there was an improved formula, it does seem softer on the lips now and the pigments fill the lip much easier. Or it could've been my imagination.
I already know that it's of good quality, in all its affordable drugstore quality but I must admit that this batch of Pink Sugar Tints are on a league of their own. My first thought was that I'm glad I didn't have to give in to my nagging want to buy the Kylie Lip Kits.
Naughty Nude is a peachy nude and is a top choice for those days you want a subdued look. I would pair this up with a smokey eye.
Honey Bunny is a slightly brown-er nude with muted nude mauve tones. I find it very Kylie K among the bunch.
Queen Bee was my first Sugar Tint from this collection that I ended up trying and I am in love with the chestnut rose shade of it.
Code Red is that intense blue red that is a true red on the lips. It's fiery!
Vampy Vixen is the darkest and strongest of them all, which is a deep red burgundy on the lip.
What I Love About It:
- Each Sugar Tint is unique and all of them glide on the lips very well. I really do think there was some sort of upgrade in the formula as this collection is much more mousse-y and spreads better than the previous release. Though if you see in my first lip photo, it could be very dry and could need some lip balm. It can be drying after quite some time so don't forget your balm!
- Each Sugar Tint has a fruity scent that's not too overwhelming.
- Somebody actually thought I was wearing the Kylie Lip Kit!
- I am also a bigger fan of this collection than the first one, perhaps because this is more my type than the first colors.
- Each Sugar Tint is priced at PHP 349 and is available at SM Beauty Counters nationwide.
Will I get more? You bet I will.