- Attempt to be prompt at work and go home early, like 9PM. =P
- Try to concentrate on one task at hand and finish it first rather than trying to do everything at the same time and never finishing anything.
- Get a frickin' tattoo.
- Have my curls back. <3> Catch up on reading, and not only chick lit but the sensible ones that have been gathering dust in my shelves.
- Get over my irrational hatred with sitting in airplanes. YES, I hate riding airplanes.
- Lessen my smoking. HMM. This one is impossible.
- Go to church more often, and not just on days I'm desperate.
- No more impulsive shopping for me. I need to be wiser with this, GAH!
- Write more, blog more.
- Use my BDJ Planner like how it should be used. My 2008 BDJ ended up being a notebook for my expenses. Halfway through the year, all I was using were just the coupons, and I didn't even finish all of 'em!
- Write down the things I need to do and NOT count on my mental notes as I learned, I tend to have ADD with work and forget some stuff to do.
Do something fitness-related.
- Try to see the fun side of everything.
1. Drinks – Craving for some amaretto right now
2. Food - Oatmeal cookies. YUM!
3. Relationship - are nothing but extra-curricular activities. HA!
4. CRUSH - Forrest Griffin
5. Life – is what you make it.
8. Dream Job – anything that pays for my thoughts
9. The President - the resto in Binondo?
10. Yummy – cookies. Christmas food? Oh and Absolut Pears! I love it!
11. Summer – Can't wait. Bohol. Bora.
12. Movie – Lots!
13. Halloween – dressing up and CREAM! Maybe I can go next year :)
14. Night – PARTAAAAY!
15. Religion - Catholic
16. Myspace - is. boring. I love FACEBOOK.
17. Fear - The Fear that you won't fall by Joshua Radin
18. Marriage – BRINGS ME HIVES.
19. emo – that stupid hairstyle all of them sport.
20. slippers – Havvies
21. SHOES - OH. I love shoes! Aldo, Charles & Keith, VNC. And lots more!
22. Asia – tropical. beachy. exotic.
23. Pizza - CPK.
24. Pbb – Sorry, I don't watch this one.
25. Cell phone- Blackberry Storm
26. TV Show - How I Met Your Mother. Gosh. I love Barney! [who, btw happens to be gay in real life. I can't freaking believe it. DAMN]
27. News – CNN. Bloomberg.
30. Highschool Life – In HS, I was a big NERD.
31. Tattoo – I can't wait to get one. i just haven't figured out the design and where.
32. Stars - my name. Tara translates to STAR in Hindu :)
33. Fitness Center – Fitness First. Need.to.get.membership.ASAP.
34. Friends - My girls.
35. Best friend – Dang V.
Tagging: Dang, Chai, Che, Sab, Nikki, and whomever who wants to do this.
Hmm. 4 posts in succession! I must really have time on my hands! You see, the start of December until the 23rd was a hell period for me as I literally had an average of 3.5 hours of sleep every night. Or should I say morning? I usually leave for work at 10 AM, arrive in the office at 10:15 [ I live pretty close] and go home at the earliest -- 2 AM, latest at 7:00 AM.
Sometimes I just go home to take a shower and then go back to work. December was insanely busy because of corporate giveaways, design / ad requirements, the freaking global recession and so much more. Now that the holidays have reached its midpoint, I think I have recovered lost sleeping hours and ready to catch up on the movies that piled up in my night stand.
. Have always wanted to watch this because of the famous quote:
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
The Way We Were, 1973
. Carrie mentioned this in one of the episodes
of SATC and related how she felt she was Katie (Streisand) and Mr. Big
was Hubble (Redford). I was on the hunt for this since then.
Thank God for BF Ruins!
The Sure Thing, 1985
. John Cusack chasing a 'sure thing,' no holds
barred sex partner, no questions asked fling all the way at the other
side of the world with a girl he really likes?
Count me in.
Scent of a Woman, 1992
. Al Pacino plus a killer soundtrack.
What more can you ask for?
Same Time, Next Year, 1978
. A 25-year love affair.
Should I say, Once-a-year night stand?
This is a favorite of my grams, of my mom,
and apparently, mine, too!
I'll probably write a review one of these days, if I can manage! Hope I can.
What about you? What are you up to this loooongggg holiday?
Take note of the super young faces void of any makeup!
at BF Resort Country Club. [February 2004]
Take during one of our annual Christmas parties. I think this one was back in 2004?
Yes! I was wearing lipgloss!
Taken during my despedida at Yellow Cab, Las Pinas City.
Where was I moving? To Quezon City!
Oh. What would life be without girl friends, eh?
Well, not really.
First of all, I did not conduct this mini-workshop. Avon, especially Faith Aranton and Djinji Ampil were very accomodating to share with our company a day of gabbing about make up and how to save face during tricky situations.
Avon came to SLF last December 16th, and while not the whole female populace of the company attended, I was able to gather 50 of our female employees (some even coming from Rada St., whilst our building is at Ayala ave.). Djinji talked about a lot of helpful info, some of which I myself, a very, very, vain person, didn't know.
Some of the things she shared are:
1. Make-up life span
2. The 9 basic steps of make up application
3. How to figure out the right shade of foundation
4. Is your eyebrow proportional to your face
5. Basic day and night eye makeup
6. Proper skincare is the most important of all
7. What to do on tricky incidents (eg: you showered your boss with saliva, you tripped etc.)
Overall, the 2 hour workshop was deemed informative, I felt like a kindergarted teacher seeing my students learning how to multiply. Haha! That was OA. But still, it was nice to see colleagues who used to be apathetic about makeup being MADE UP.