But before anything else, here’s a bunch of meme rules:
* Post rules at the beginning of the post.
* Answer all the questions.
* Tag 6 people, and go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
* Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Getting right to the questions —
What were you doing ten years ago?
10 years ago I was 12. Hmm. I was probably being very excited to grow up and looking around my environment and discovering things.
What are five things on your to-do list today?
1. Do some work to finish some research and my Photoshop project at work.
2. Do some cleaning and organize my clothes strewn on the
3. Finish How to be Good by Nick Hornby
4. Roadtest some e/s for work
5. Get a lot of sleep. And a frickin' massage
Snacks you enjoy?
Moby Caramel Puffs. Cheetos. Pringles.
Places you’ve lived?
Las Piñas City, Philippines
Quezon City, Philippines
Makati City, Philippines
What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Travel like there was no tomorrow.
2. Donate to charity. I haven't figured which one yet because I'm no billionaire anyway ;)
3. Invest in stocks (heck, I work for a financial industry, maybe I should start being like one)
4. Buy one house (estate) for each of the cities I want to live in.
5. Let the good times roll.
People you want to know more about?
I've always wanted to more about people. People who have things going on with them, the ones whose lives never get boring. I'd love to hear about people who have an opinion just about eveyrthing.