Hella fun but I've no photos to show you yet, as I'm not yet done compiling all the photos from the trip. When you're traveling with 3 photographers, it's futile to take your own photos, haha!
A few of my trip's highlights:
- The windmills! *giggles* They just have that relaxing effect.
- Matutina's in Dagupan = The best garlic buttered shrimp EVER. As in EVER, EVER.
- Cafe Leona in Vigan + Old school architecture + Bagnet + Cheese Chichacorn = A Happy Me
- Saud Beach Resort in Pagudpud = Absolute heaven
- The Taiwanese music our radio is picking up upon reaching Pagudpud. Cool, right?
- Attempting to surf in La Union and being carried back to the shore with no effort
- Poker nights + Winning in Poker + learning how to play Pusoy Dos and Pusoy [card games a little similar to Poker]
- Guzzling Ginebra Premium [thank you, SMC] mixed with Minute Maid
- Endless supply of Marlboro Lights
*photos, reviews and travel notes to follow.