Woman Inspiration: Mad Men's Betty Draper
I don't really watch a lot of Mad Men --- I find the story line too dark and twisty sometimes, and I like my TV time to be light or extra suspense like Grey's Anatomy. But I do like Betty Francis nee Hofstadt nee Draper. I love how icy she is and I love her outfits and her style.
Scroll left and right to marvel at Betty Draper's outfits
I admit it was Buzzfeed's list of why we love Betty Draper got me back to thinking why I love her more than her stylist's fabulous taste in fashion. Some of my favorites below:
- That even when shit hits the fan, there is nothing a glass or two (or a bottle) of wine won’t fix.
- It’s imperative that you should always be able to throw a side-eye, no matter what you’re doing.
- When it comes to men, they should always chase you and not the other way around.
- If you’re going to fight, always have the upper hand and set the rules.
- Always look impeccable.
- Don’t be afraid to let people know that you’re OVER IT.
I'm kind of beside myself as Mad Men approaches its last few episodes and I'm rushing to marathon the episodes I haven't watched in a long time. How about you? Are you a fan of Mrs. Francis?