1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.
today, I am:
- relieved that somehow everything is falling into place. Thank God.
- wondering when am I enrolling for MA
- feeling positive about my recent bout of being independent.
- wished I could say "no" at times that I could stretch myself so much..
- is very 'intrigued' with this person.. *wink*
- so wanting to buy all the make up that I want but can't because I'm on this 'financial freedom' stint.
- am tired from cleaning my whole room and throwing out all the clothes I'm not gonna use and my brother said I can dress a small country.
I'm tagging: EVERYONE!
What about you? How are you today?
>> Sunday, May 4, 2008
I've been meaning to write about my everyday rituals for the longest time (not really long, since I just started the blog).. I just thought I'd share my rituals and pick up pointers from others. Well, here goes (applies to work days since I don't put anything or do anything tedious on weekdays):
After I take a bath, I put on Olay TE and wait 10 mins for it to sink in. I then apply Neitrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock SPF 55. I can NEVER, ever get out of the house without SPF. I am forever scared of aging UNGRACEFULLY.
1. After both SPF and Olay get absorbed by my skin, I put on cream foundation and then my powder foundation, or MMU.
2. I highlight my brows and tweeze any stray hair in sight.
3. I apply e/s (if I feel like it)..
4. Liquid eyeliner, curl my lashes, then mascara.
5. I smooth on blush on, contour my chubby cheeks.
6. Lipbalm. Lipstick and lipgloss =)
7. Brush some mineral veil/setting powder.
8. I do my hair, put on some mousse and I'm all set.
What about you? What's your beauty ritual?
Bugged BF to drive me to ATC. At first, he gave we the no-no's and pleaded for me to just stay in. When I wouldn't budge, he asked if I could drive instead but he would still come. When still, I didn't budge, he willfully took a shower and off we went to ATC.
(L-R) Fasio Point Make up Remover, Pink pouch bag, freebie from Fasio, Tenderly Hand Sanitizer, Power Stay 3D Air Tech Mascara in Black, also Fasio. VOV Eyeshadows, forgot the shade names or I think they dont have, just numbers. G-lish Gelato Eyescream in I forgot what shade. Caronia Quick Dry. Prestige Shadow Contour and Prestige Crease Brushes. Fasio Lipstick in Red Sparkle.
Not in picture: Cosmopolitan, May 2008. Glycerin (for foiling!) and Eye Mo mositurizers for my eyes =)
What about you? What did you buy this payday?