>> Saturday, July 25, 2009
Last year, from Stella Luna's S/S 2008 collection, I drooled over these bow-ed pairs.
The problem though, was that at that time, I think there was only one branch in the Philippines, which was then, only at Adora GB5. I scoured and visited Adora every day then just to see if these babies would eventually be sold in there. Sadly, I never saw it sold in there so I gave up.
Last week, by pure luck, I chanced upon a mix of the two -- in the form of Ichigo's Lena.
Lena, in Size 7
Oh how I love bows. Especially the ones that are squarish like this. Looking at them makes me really feel giddy. Add to that I only scored them for less than a thousand, compared to the Stella Luna ones which are about 5K a pair, I think I have enough reason to be giddy. Speaking of giddy, let me share with you my FOTD:
MAC Studio Fix, NC25
Sally Hansen Loose Face Powder
NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
Prestige Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Cover Girl Lash Blast
NARS Blush in Oasis
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Fuchsia Fix
MAC Lipstick in Giddy
Top: Marks and Spencer Limited Collection Turtleneck
For a better view [or not] of MAC Giddy, as promised:
- It's a Saturday night and I am not my usual self of wanting to be out. For once, I'm enjoying the quietness of just playing Farm Town on Facebook, reading blogs and resting every once in a while. These past few days have been slightly slow for me as I haven't been feeling well. :(
- I attended a real, authentic bridal shower for the first time in my life and I gotta say it's a real ... experience.
- I almost drove myself crazy. When I opened the cupboards this morning, I saw that we have no more coffee -- instant and ground. And because I am too tired to go out and buy, I threw tantrums until the boyfriend got me some caffeine treats. <3
- I am still too lazy to put a full face of makeup. The past months, I only make sure I have foundation, blush and lipstick. Must be the weather.
- I won Mama Was a Rolling Stone's contest. My prize is a dress of my choice. Lucky!
- Mag:net BHS's Sing-along-kot featuring Bob Guerrero and Gabe Mercado is the sh*t. We sang along to the sappiest, silliest, cheesiest 80's songs -- onstage. It was waaayyy fun that we're thinking of doing it every Thursday. What did we sing? The Bangles' Eternal Flame, Lionel Richie's Hello and Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart. Oh how I love it.
Happy weekend, ladies!