>> Tuesday, December 30, 2008
- Attempt to be prompt at work and go home early, like 9PM. =P
- Try to concentrate on one task at hand and finish it first rather than trying to do everything at the same time and never finishing anything.
- Get a frickin' tattoo.
- Have my curls back. <3> Catch up on reading, and not only chick lit but the sensible ones that have been gathering dust in my shelves.
- Get over my irrational hatred with sitting in airplanes. YES, I hate riding airplanes.
- Lessen my smoking. HMM. This one is impossible.
- Go to church more often, and not just on days I'm desperate.
- No more impulsive shopping for me. I need to be wiser with this, GAH!
- Write more, blog more.
- Use my BDJ Planner like how it should be used. My 2008 BDJ ended up being a notebook for my expenses. Halfway through the year, all I was using were just the coupons, and I didn't even finish all of 'em!
- Write down the things I need to do and NOT count on my mental notes as I learned, I tend to have ADD with work and forget some stuff to do.
Do something fitness-related.
- Try to see the fun side of everything.